3.5.15

ODOP Day 8 - Checkered Mini Suitcases


Hi friends,

As I promised you yesterday, today I won't make cards with the checkered motif. I made suitcases. I really longed for making them. The first time I made the suitcase is here. And this was the second time. And this was the third one.

Today I made 3!! Lol.... I was very happy I had time to make them. Here they are:

 The purple suitcase is covered with the purple pattern paper of Secret Garden from Graphic 45. 


This is the look from above. So you can see the how the handles were attached to the suitcases.
 

The sentiment die cut is from Cuttlebug. I really adore sentiment die cut. I promise you I'll use them more and more. The paper flowers are the ones I bought from my online friends. Again.... I'm still not in the mood to color images. Please, help me... (lol)
Btw, those suitcases will be for sale in ITC Surabaya starting May 10. Be there..

Thanks for visiting..






No comments: