Hai.. it's been almost a year that I didn't post anything here. Hope all of you are in good health.
Today, I want to share a tutorial about making a mini book cover. It is very easy, and I hope you can follow the instructions.
1. Sticky Notes, any size.
2. Chipboard or a think board: 2 pcs the same as the size of the sticky notes, 1 piece the same as the thickness of the sticky notes.
3. 2 different Chirimen paper or a cloth or a pattern paper. I use chirimen paper.
4. A thin foam
1. Glue the foam on 3 chipboards
2. Glue the foam part as in picture 1 and then adhere on the pattern paper, as you see on picture 2.
The pattern paper's size: add 2 cm on each side.
3. Glue each side. And adhere another pattern paper on top of it.
4. Finally, glue the sticky notes. Done.
I hope this tutorial makes sense and you can make it yourself. Enjoy...