13.1.21

Thought of You

Hello friends,

Today I craved the stamp storage for Penny Black. I found several new slapstick stamps. Most of them were flower stamps. I bought them 2 years ago when I travelled to Singapore. No Penny Black stamps sold in my country. 

Then I thought on how to use them. I grabbed the watercolor markers, colored the stamp and the result was not satisfying. Then I took another cling stamp, just trees and two love birds. I used the green watercolor markers for the tree and the red one for the birds. For this kind of stamping, I always use watercolor paper from Canson. Quite thick, 300 gr. The sentiment is from Altenew, punched with Stampin Up oval scallop punch. Here is my card. 


It is very simple. I know. I still need to find the best mojo in me to make a little crowded card. :)

Here is the closer look on the colors.


I used the stamp below.
A Little Secret Stamp


It is just a simple card. Yes, I adore clean and simple card. I enter this card to join the challenge Anything Goes or Something New in this month challenge in Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
And also to enter Addicted to Stamps Challenge with the theme CAS for Any Occasion. 

I shall try again with other Penny Black slapstick stamp some other day. It needs a little patience, I guess. ;))

Hope you enjoy my very simple card.

Love,
Dwita

3 comments:

Izzy Scrap said...

Very beautiful CAS card. Love the contrast of the thin black tree and the touch of red on the white card. thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely CAS design, Dwita and I love the pop of red from the birds.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM Make your Mark challenge and I hope you will join us again soon.

Helen said...

Lovely card - simple, but so elegant!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x