13.1.12

The Key(s) to A Happy Life

Hi friends,

I received my package just yesterday, the whole things from Papertreyink. The dies, the stamps, oh, gorgeous. I mentioned this in the previous post. And last night, I just noticed that there's a challenge every Monday using product(s) of Papertreyink. How could I have not known this? Ohh... And I just finished making 2 cards using the newest border.

Here is the first card.

Supplies: Papertreyink: Filigree Border die, Ink-Lock & Key Die Collection, Lock & Key Stamp set; twine from The Twinery

Challenge:

Make It Monday Papertreyink: #48 Use repetitively background (16/01)

Thanks for viewing my card.. See you again later, for my second card.. ;D

1 comment:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty, the filigree and the key give it a very old fashioned feel.