12.1.12

Day 5 - Wake Up Every Morning

Hi friends,

I'm back again for today's post. I'm happy to receive a package from PTI. They sent me the dies I ordered; old and new reveals from the stores. What amazed me, I didn't need to pay the Customs charge. And what amazed me most was that PTI also gave me a stamp set of "Thanks" along in the package. And you know, it's written "Limited Edition". And I just read in one of the DT's blog that this stamp was only produced to be given to the 1,500 customers who buy December Release and it is not for sale. Ouch.... pinched myself, and it's real!! Thanks so much, Nichole... Shall order the heart border, then, later on.. LOL.. shopping never stops. Somehow, the stores where I purchased my craft things are generous stores; Simon Says Stamp, The Twinery, My Favorite Things, Cheerylynn Designs, Ohmycrafts...they are so generous. Hehe, so many stores? Yes, love them all.

Today is the sixth day of "A day a card" commitment (don't get bored I mentioned this many times..). It's just a CAS card. Love the sentiment. It's a free gift from MFT Stamps. And the girl stamp is from Penny Black. Ohlala, pity her, it's the first time I used the stamp. It was kept that long in the drawer. So, this "A card a day" will force me to find more left-behind stamps and use them to the most. So here is my card. Take a look.

Supplies: MFT sentiment stamp, Penny Black girl stamp, ribbon

Ok, friends, until tomorrow.. Have a fabulous day.

No comments: