13.1.12

Day 6 - Make Every Moment Count

Hi friends,

This is the final post for today (the 3rd..LOL). Today is the 6th day of the commitement "A Card A Day". I happened to put Dawn Mc Vey's blog in my blog under the heading Challenge Blogs. She works adorably on all her creations using Papertreyink products. Along the way, I found the name Maile Belles on her blog. I surfed her blog and found 'wow' creations of her. This card was inspired by her card. You know, I am not a kind of person who can get the idea just like that. I need inspirations a lot. Here, I used my newest stamp from Hero Arts. Take a look.

Supplies: Hero Arts Stamp; buttons

Challenge:

Dream Valley Challenges - #23 Anything Goes (21/01)


Thanks for looking, friends. Goodnight and see you again tomorrow...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a great message on this card. The vintage clocks are fitting! And I like how you layered them in different colors. ~Stephanie

Rachel x said...

Great card- and a great sentiment to remember!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x