7.1.11

First Challenge in Blogspot : A Set Of CAS


Hi friends, meet again.

I managed to make these cards for a friend of mine who would fly back to Aussie. We met last Wednesday on a Mini Meet. We were 8. The story will be on the next post.

Just take a look on them. I used Hero Arts stamp and the watercolor markers. And of course the Mini Mister to spray some water on the stamp.


I put them all in this paper purse.


And this is the closer look on the flower. Isn't it lovely? As I promised myself that in 2011 I'll put more and more flowers on my creation, so I did this.


Kicking off the new year, I enter these cards to join
PaperPlay Challenges Week One - Clean And Simple.

Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

oh I love your flower Mbak sooo pretty and tas nya cuuutee....lovely creation Mbak Dwita and the card ooh with so many colors of the flower...top Mbak, muach

Unknown said...

beautiful mba D.... bunganya juga ok banget.. makasih kita semua dibagi waktu kopdar kemaren :))

Céline said...

fab set of CAS really effective.thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline

Virginia L. said...

Love this CAS cards, Dwita! Water-misting the image is such a FAB idea!

Liz said...

Beautiful project Thanks for playing along with our plain and Simple theme at PAPERPLAY!

Liz xx