4.1.11

Thank You For Your Kindness

Meet again,

I have a question for you. Who doesn't love Hero Arts stamps? Please raise your hands. Ow, nobody? I'm flattered. That means I have so many friends who love Hero Arts stamps. I bought my stamps via my friends who is HA stamps seller in Indonesia.

So, in this early 2011, I have on my hands several HA stamps which are on its newest catalogue. Isn't that awesome?
Here is my card, using three new clings. Just a simple card.


I enter this card to join Fika's challenge. The prize? Hero Arts 2011 catalogue. Yummy... Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Laura said...

Looks gorgeous!!! I love the stamps and layout... and the colors...such a lovely card!

Hugs,
Laura

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is just so pretty, thanks for sharing!
I have a giveaway here - http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/pixie-dust-paperie-january-kit-my-funky.html#comments
please come join in the fun!!!!

Monika Reeck said...

this is really adorable mbak suka sama paduan warnanya romantic card deeeh....cute daunnya hehe

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful dimensions and design! Love it!