8.1.11

Congratulations, Tilda

Hi friends,

It's a lovely Saturday, isn't it? I just cleaned my craft desk, and then made this card come true. Since this morning, when I opened the challenges, I knew I wanted to make this card. It's been looong that I don't play with Tilda... How's life, Tilda?

Take a look at Tilda who is going to have her wedding..eh, engagement? Ah, at least for something new. Expecting new things in new year is also good thing to think of.


I curved a bit the "Congratulations" sentiment from Hero Arts, adorned her with some stickles on her dress, the bandana and her hair. And most of all, it's so relaxing, back to coloring stamp images.

Thanks for stopping by, friends...

5 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

She is looks like an angel!
such a sweet card mb.Dwit!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) The image is adorable and the sparkle and design are beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Monika Reeck said...

mbak great coloring and great shimmer cuuute skali and pipinya ga tahaan mau nyubit hehe...mbak pernah mampir liat white on white ku ga di Blog...menurutmu piye...kutunggu ya Mbak....kreativ skl pake tmpt sumpit ya Mbak dibawah cardnya...Love this card...hugs

Virginia L. said...

So lovely, Dwita! I love the die cut shape you used with this image here! Thanks so much for commenting in my blog and FB message!I really appreciate you!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby