14.9.15

ODOP - Day 12 - Garden

Hello friends,

How was your weekend? I did have a wonderful one. I could stay at home and relax. It's a rare moment I could have. Almost every weekend I would be away from home, either in town or out of town. So relaxing that I only read, chatted and ate. Lol...

And here we go. The new week has started. Today's ODOP is garden. Gardening is actually my other passion. I just don't have enough time to do it. In the past, before I joined the school, I did gardening once a week. I love to decorate my porch with the pots of flowers. I visited some nursery to buy some new plants. I think I will start it again, after I settle with the craft gallery stuffs.

I remember I ever bought the AI stamp set in SSS. It has arbor, leaves, grapes and bunny. Actually I needed more stamp if I wanted to complete the picture as it is. Well. it's not easy to find AI watercolor stamps.

I made 2 cards. On the first card, I used ZIG Art & Graphic Twin markers. Those were my favorite markers to make stamping like painting.



On the second card, I used ZIG Clean Color Real Brush markers.


The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I love Hero Arts sentiments. I have lots of them. I used a brush for both of them. Just to make them look like a painting. I love the technique. Because it really made me feel at ease. So relaxing. I think I will fly to Sing and visit JDA to find more AI WC stamps there (as I promised them before).. Coming?



The conclusions: I need more colors of those two ZIGs. Lol..





No comments: