4.2.13

Hello from me..

Hello friends,

Wow!! It's been such a long time since the last post. I must say "Happy New Year" to all of you. Better late than never, right?

I've been very very busy, moving from the company housing complex to our own house. It is still in the same city. We must move because my hubby has been promoted to work in the office in Jakarta. So, we must hand over the house back to the company. Luckily, our own house is ready to live in. It's a house that we have built for 5 years.. Hehehe, such a long time, hee? It is still time for me to arrange again the things that we brought from the old house. Some of them are still in the boxes. I must find proper time, because now I am also an English teacher for English Proficiency Program, as well as the Director of Study for that program. What a work! The program is from ACT Education, USA.

Before that, I spent winter holidays in Korea, where I finally could touch the snow! Ohlala, what an amazing moment. Especially the snow in Nami Island, where the celebration of our wedding anniversary was taken place. Amazing holidays. My kids were thrilled to go abroad this long, and used some fancy jackets.. ;D
These are the pictures when we were in Korea.

My hubby and I in the snowy Nami Island, on December 14, 2012, 16th celebration.

My hubby, my Charlie's angels and me in hanbok, after making kimchi @ Kimchi School.

Until a week ago, I forced myself to make this card. This is for my friend, Rina, who was having her birthday. She also did some giveaway. 

Sources: 2 Tilda stamps, Memory Box Window die, PTI Cloud dies, Mc Gill Fern punch, MS Grass punch, Carla flower punch, Copic Sketch markers, Fiskars paper crimper.

The story of the front card: I came by my bike bringing some flowers for Rina's birthday. Rina was waiting for me and keep on peeking from the window..

This is the inside of the card: 

You know, I made this card for 6 hours. Some time on Friday and some time on Saturday. Hhehe.. You can say that this is my very first card in the year 2013. (!)

Hope the card arrives safely and Rina likes it..

I do hope I will have more time to create something. The commitment of One Card A Day in 2012 seemed unfulfilled. Anyway, let's try our best to use all the stuffs, all the tools and all the energy and time we have.. May God bless you always...

Big hugs,






4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW some really awesome pictures here hun. I love the one of all of you in your fancy sets of dress, it looks amazing. Is it the first time, you´ve been in the snow? Then you should come here, cause we have plenty of it every year LOL. I´m so envious on you people, that you always have such wonderful weather ha ha ha, but I guess that is normal, as people always seems to want, what they can´t get.
I love your card here, it´s so beautiful and I´m sure that Rina will love it too, no doubt.
Thanjks sooo much for sharing your wonderful pictures and family with us here, it was so great to see, how big the girls has been now. have a great time ahead andd lots of fun too.

Joanne said...

Wonderful cards and so glad the move went well.
xx

SUSAN said...

so amazing holiday with fam in Korea...love your photos.
and what lovely cards..love looove these all

Monika Reeck said...

Mbak ...samaaa baru smpt isi Blog lagi since oktober malah aku hihi...cute Selin and sweet her 2 sisters...kiss utk mereka ya Mbak...nice holiday foto and Abang looks happy in here hehehe...your card buat Rina is so sweet too Mbak nice color and nice arrangement...love your card Mbak...biiig hugs...