28.12.12

Day 100 - Wishing You Happiness (last cards of the year)




Hi friends,

It's good to meet you again. 

My commitment for "A Card A Day" seemed not be fulfilled. Up to today, I was only able to make 100 styles of cards. This means today is the 100th day in that commitment. 

This set of cards is a birthday card style. My sista ordered 50 cards. She wanted to give (again) each colleague a birthday card in 2013. Actually, this style is so simple. It didn't take so much time. I made them only in a day and a half. 10 cards for each color.

These are the cards.

Sources: CB Happy Birthday embossing folder; Carla Butterfly-A CP2 punch; Stampin Up! sentiment stamp; DI pads


There's not much to say. I must make another commitment for 2013 to make not only cards but also more creations. I also hope that all of you have time -plenty or little- to create something every day (if possible) and use all the tools, stuffs and everything we possess in our own craft room/table. Enjoy more in 2013, friends.

Have a pleasant time in welcoming the year 2013.

See you again, my friends.. Love you all.

4 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Don´t know, if this has been hiding out in cyberspace somewhere, but it first showed up here today even it seems to be from last year LOL.
But your cards is as always just gorgeous and I think you´ve managed to make loads of stuff this year, and I would feel proud, if I had made as much as you have managed, that´s for sure, and I also hope, it´ll be to some more this year than it was last year.
Happy New Year to you and your lovely family too hun and I´ll look forward to see a lot more from you this year.

SUSAN said...

karrtu yang cantik-cantik mbak Dwita. Semoga tahun 2013 kecapai semua komitmen mb D utk selalu berkreasi tiap hari...Happy Crafting
Tuhan berkati

fatmonica said...

These are lovely.So simple but so elegant.

fatmonica said...

These are lovely.So simple but so elegant.