20.1.12

Day 13 - Just a little note

Hello friends,

Meet again. Oh my.. It was still in the morning when I checked my yahoo emails. I checked to see whether there were still participants sending me the image of their cards to join the challenge I conduct every month in my Facebook account, Dwita's Crafty Crafts. Then I found an email from Dawn, telling me whether I am interested in becoming their DT. Wow! What a surprise. Of course, I want to.. Wootwoot.... Soo glad... It's a challenging, though. Because usually it is me to conduct my own challenge (without any DTs..hehe), and now I have to make creations based on the theme given to me. Thanks Crafting For All Seasons for this wonderful chance.

It is still a busy day, practicing violin for the concert this Sunday, accompanying the kids to practice choir for their performance tomorrow morning, having my hair cut.. LOL...

I made this tags in the morning. The leaves stamp is actually not new, but this is the first time I used it. So pretty. And the sentiment stamp (that I chose randomly from the drawer) seems to tell me about the notice from that blog. Take a look...

Supplies: PTI tag die, sentiment and leaves stamp; Carla flower punches; The twinery marraschino

I'll meet you again tomorrow. I need to take a rest for tomorrow, as so many things to do, to attend and to take care of.. Bye now.. ;D


6 comments:

Carol said...

Welcome to the team at CFAS Dwita. I'm looking forward to seeing your work. Love these tags, they're so clean and fresh. Carol x

Bianca said...

Your tags are so very lovely Dwita! I´m coming back from a visit around your blog and I have to say that I LOVE all your projects! xx Bianca

Yulis Kartika said...

congratulation dear Dwita .. for DT's position ! it will be so much fun and so much challenge too, keep on fire!!

Melissa_Melz said...

So cute tags :D

Levana Xu said...

I love this simple tag. and congrats mba Dwita for getting DT's position, you are deserved ^^ Let's having fun..

SUSAN said...

This is a wonderful news....congrats... Hope you enjoy being DT.
I love your card too ...very pretty

Hugs,
Susan