19.1.12

Day 12 - Happy Valentine's Day

Hello friends,

I am not a Chinese. I, actually, don't celebrate Chinese New Year, of course.. But, I live in a town where the influence of Chinese tradition exists. C'est pas grave.. J'aime bien ca.. I like all cultural traditions. So, my daughter is going to join an event to celebrate that day. And me, join my DD to practice singing.. I just managed myself to make this card this late evening in my craft room. I made this card for a valentine card exchange program held by Anita in Hero Arts Flickr group. My card will fly to Robin Kubasik in New York, USA. I used all Hero Arts stamps from 5 sets. I used Victorian Velvet distress ink. Love that color on this pink card stock. These are my favorite combination of pink. And the sentiment was stamped using Rich Cocoa Memento ink.

Supplies: Hero Arts stamps; PTI label and tag dies; Heart punch; The twinery twine; some blings and big button

This is the closer look on the elements: The big button is one of my favorite embellishments, besides the half crystal and half pearls. But this kind of big buttons has been forgotten for long. Yesterday I needed something 'bling' and big. Voila! I found this pretty thing.

And together with the envelope:


Challenges:

MTTC - # 171 fave embellishment. (25/01)

Truly Scrumptious - #72 Something Forgotten (23/01)

Creative Inspiration - # 146 Fave color + white (23/01)

Papertake Weekly - Buttons, Bows, Bling, Bloom

So tired, and need good rest. Good night from here, but have a good day to you all...



4 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Dwita!

Angie said...

Fantastic card love the image and the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun thank you for joining us this week at trulyscrumptious for our challenge.

Wendy DT TS

Julia said...

Beautiful card. Pink is a wonderful color, one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, Julia - DT