16.1.12

Day 9 - Creating Yourself

It's me again,

I just finished making this card. Doily is my favorite thing in making card, whether the real doily or the stamped one. To promote the circular tag in my petite crafts gallery, I made this card. And the pin.. oh, it's so easy to make. I just used pins and added two pieces of little charms. Glued them with the strong glue. The sentiment itself is so versatile. I can use it for any occasion. Do you agree with that sentiment, don't you?

Supplies: PTI dies: Tag 5, Christmas tag and butterfly; MFT sentiment stamp, Cheerylynn design for the doily die; CB embossing folder distressed stripes.

The closer look on the elements:



Thanks for looking friends. See you again tomorrow. Keep me in prayer that I can make a card a day, as I committed for that.. Hehe...

No comments: