16.1.12

Day 8 - You Fill My Heart With Love

Hello friends,

Again I didn't post this card yesterday. The wi-fi was not working so well yesterday. You know, on Sundays, I stay at home after church, not going to the gallery. And yesterday, I had a siesta. hehehe... Wonderful time to recharge all the energy.

In this card, I used pale grey card base. Did some embossing on the first layer on the base card. The stamp of love is the free gift that was attached when I bought a card magazine last year. This time seemed the right time to use it. In the pack, there are 3 love shape stamp. So lovely. The sentiment is actually not for this Valentine's day ambiance. But it fits, I guess. The small punched hearts, I think, a little bit playful with the twine there.. So, this is my card.

Supplies: PTI mat stack 5 die; MFT sentiment stamp, The Twinery Maraschino twine; heart stamp from the Card Making mag; PP I forgot the brand; white pen that I bought in the store in HK.

And take a look on the elements on this card.

Challenge:

Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #21 The Use of Blues (22/01)

Stampacular Sunday Challenge - Textures please! (22/01)

Thanks for looking, friends, See you again later for today's card.

5 comments:

Michelle B. said...

Wonderful textures going on here! Love the papers you chose, beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Stamptacular Sunday!

Suzanne said...

love this design, thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

Liz's creative corner said...

Fab design and textures, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, hugs Liz xx

Bettina L. said...

Fab design. Got to love that texture with the embossing behind the image that gives real life to the heart. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Dwita :)

Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps for our January Blues challenge :)
hugs Mandy xx