A month ago, I visited one channel in Youtube. The crafter was using leaves for her creation. Weeks later, I tried this one, in my version, to "print" a leaf on a watercolor paper. I applied several watercolor paints on the back of the leaf and stomped in on the paper. Then I slowly took away the leaf. I waited for the colors to dry. Then I inserted it in a photo frame. Voilà!!
To weeks after that, I arranged my trip to Yogyakarta. I wanted to meet my friend and learnt "ecoprint". It was just like a dream came true. It's been so long to come to the day. I was very happy that I got this chance. Thanks to Mbak Yayuk. This is the photo compilation.
Take a look "before & after" photo below. The leaves were arranged on the silk tissue. There was a process before that. The leaves should be in a rust liquid for some time. Then, the silk tissue was rolled, steamed for 2 hours, let it cool and dry. The leaves were varied, from teak leaves to rose leaves to eucalyptus leaves.
I think I will make more and more. I will also teach the students to make this one.
Welcome to my world, ecoprint.... 😀😀😀