3.11.15

Sympathy Card - Share Handmade Kindness For a Friend


Hello friends..

It's a sad day, as a husband of my friend passed away last night. And we visited the Funeral Home this late afternoon for a service from the church. So sad. The kids are still little. Here is a picture that the choir of the kids presented a song for the family.



And before going to the Funeral Home, I made this card. The stamp was from Stampin Up. I colored it with Copic markers. It's a one-layer card, so I couldn't colored it too deep.




I hope Ance, my friend, is strong enough to face the future with those two kids. I always cry a lot if I come to the Funeral Home. The songs sung there always reminds me of my own father who passed away 23 years ago.... Still, I miss him, too..

Anyway, I enter this card to join the Weekly Challenge in Jennifer Mc Guire blog
#sharehandmadekindness




No comments: