9.11.15

Day 7 - ODOP Christmas - Deers


Happy Monday, my friends...

The theme for today is using winter animals. I used these deed die cuts from Impression Obsession. The background die cut was Winter Church in The Wildwood from Precision Cutting Die by Frantic Stamper Inc. That's the newest die cut in the craft room. I love it.


 The pattern paper was from Bassic Bazil Christmas Countdown. White dots as the pattern paper look like falling snow. And the dots on the lower white paper representing snow were made of liquid pearl. It's not a white one, but Lavender Lace. The color was not so white. I love how it turned out.

However, I didn't have any idea where to put a sentiment. In my eyes, the sentiment would ruin the ambiance. Then I decided not to. I left it that way. I could put the sentiment inside the card. Or not at all..  ;D


This is from the side. You can see, that I used special foam tape. It's a circle foam tape. That makes the card looks neat from the sides.

What's your winter animals?




No comments: