12.11.15

Day 10 - ODOP Christmas - Happy Birthday

Hello friends,

It's getting late. It's almost bedtime. Yeahhh.. I am not feeling well today. I just laid down on the bed. The reason I went out was to teach at school in the afternoon. It was only for two hours. After that, I went home and laid down again.

For the ODOP, theme was using (still) the stamp set as yesterday, but it's for a birthday in red and pink.
So, again, I used this stamp set.


I used the different girl. Now she's holding a gift, representing it IS a birthday card.. :D


Again, I did the paper piecing. I adore this technique. Easy, as long as we know which one comes first. This has 4 parts. Can you imagine it?

I also made a shaker. Inside: pink and red sequins. The polaroid die cut was from MFT. Then I added some Liquid Pearls.


Happy 5th birthday (anniversary) for my friend, Pat, who has been online-selling for five years in Facebook: Scrap With Love. It's not a short time. I do hope you will still have joy and peace in touch with all your customers.. ;D
All the best for you....

By the way.. it's #throwbackthursday #tbt. I have this picture...

It was me and my first daughter. It was at the end of 1998, I think. We were in my mom's house in Jakarta. Now she's a college student. How time flies so fast...

And just now, when I uploaded this card to instagram, I found that Simon Says Stamp is following me.. Yuuuhuuuu... Oh my soul... Can't believe it!! Say chiiiizz.... :D


It is like a booster for me at almost bedtime, that make me want to make more cards. Hehehe..
Okay, let's take a rest now.. See you tomorrow..


2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

yay she bring a gift cuutee
and you made shaker card
oh I never did
its complicated and I dont want to do it hehe
love that DP too
great christmas bday card Mbak D

Monika Reeck said...

Oh ya apa nama set ini ya mbak tolong WA aku ya atau di reply per mail or di FB aku mau cari sampe ketemu di ebay mungkin ada yg mau jual ini hehe