17.9.15

ODOP - Day 15 - Fun & Good Times - Beach




Meet again, friends..

Today I had a wonderful time with my students at school. The theme of the lesson was not so popular. It was about public transport. They were sitting in groups. There has always been 6 groups of four. The duration was 2.5 hours.. Phew.... In the middle there was a Listening. *they looked bored when I played the recording for the second time. I switched to distributing funny pictures. Then I continued with Chain Story. It was so much fun. Yes.. with my students, I always have fun time.

The theme for ODOP's theme today is beach. I remember the moment we had on the beach last July. It was a 'MOS' time for new students. I was asked to conduct some outdoor games. Yeah... It was sooo much fun. The games went so well that every student enjoyed the happiness. Before going back home, these two students asked to have a picture with me on the bridge. Indeed, we had fun and good times on the beach.


The pattern papers are from Simple Stories and Echo Park. I also adhered three washi tapes.

Smile.....


No comments: