4.8.15

Smile

Hello friends,



It's been such a long time. The school holiday went so well. Then followed by an event of a birthday party of both of my parents-in-law. They are both 75 years old. Then, returned home, cleaning my craft room. So messy. Today was the second day cleaning the room. I finally finished it and made this card. The technic was in Jennifer's blog and video here.

I used three Distress Ink to color the white card stock. First the Evergreen, then the Mustard Seed, and finally the Chipped Sapphire. I don't have Pearl Perfect. So I just leave it that way.
I cut 'smile' with Little Yellow Bicycle die cut. I bought it in Hobby Lobby. Then I misted it and doubled it. Before I adhered it, I embossed the white one with Honeycomb embossing folder from Stampin Up!



If you see the picture above, yeah.. I tried the technic for 4 times. Hahaha.... Not bad...

Try it and feel the ease in inking the paper. Love it...



No comments: