19.6.15

ODOP - Day 5 - Let The Fun Begin

Hi friends,


It's the third day of school holiday. I finished all the cards ordered. 35 pink cards and 35 decorated cards. The pink ones will go to the USA. My friend ordered them from me. And the other 35 will be on sale in Galleries Lafayette in Pacific Place, Jakarta. I'll upload the pictures later.

And for today's ODOP, the theme is Tag and still in summer. So, here it is. For the summer ambiance, I took a piece of paper with colorful splotches. I used Mama Elephant girls stamp. Colored it with Copic markers. The round with a heart was from Papertrey Ink die cut. It's an old collection. The twine was from The Twinery. Then tied it with a colorful ribbon. The June calendar was from Simple Stories "Summer Paradise". I also added some sequins. 27 was a sticker from October Afternoon.


On June 27, some crafter friends will gather in Surabaya. I do hope I can join them. I will be in Surabaya on that day, however, there will be many relatives at home to have vacation together with my family. I hope I can skip for some time to meet my lovely friends.. 

I hope you enjoy my tag...

No comments: