12.5.15

ODOP - Day 17 - A rustic card and match box


Hi friends,

What is rustic? What is vintage? What is shabby? Pheww...  Today's theme is rustic. As a matter of fact, I understand rustic belongs to a village. Well, I don't know. Then my friend mentioned, it has a connection with kraft color. Ok..

Here is my take. You tell me, is it rustic or vintage?


I used Cuttlebug embossing folder for the nuance of rustic. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, stamped and white embossed. I used a Stampin Up! punch. The flower is made of corn flower. It's an Indonesian craft.

 The match box was made from a die cut from Lifestyle Craft. It was also embossed with Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Would you like some chocolates?




1 comment:

Monika Reeck said...

Love your rustic creation..really feel vintage here hihi aku pun rustic tdk tau mbak ...tp itu kereen ikatan benangnya really awesome...mampir blogku mbak..aku jd DT member baru...challengenya baru sedikit pesertanya..