29.4.15

ODOP Day 4 - Four colors - Always Show Your True Colors

Hello friends,

I don't have any Ombre stamps. How I wish to order those Hero Arts ink pads in SSS. Perhaps later. So I used Versafine ink pads for these colors: vintage sepia, red and purple. The green one was Bamboo Memento. The butterfly on the card and beside the card are from a butterfly cling stamp set of Hero Arts - Butterflies: 3 images. It is an old stamp set. I stamped them with Versamark and embossed them with white embossing powder. Then colored them using the same ink pad. I love how they turned out. I took the design of putting the sentiment on the butterfly from Jennifer McGuire's card idea.



Using a fine brush, I covered those two butterflies with Tsukineko Champaign all purpose ink.  The sentiment is from M. "Always Show Your True Colors".
Oh, I forgot to mention the rectangles. It comes from that famous stamp set of Hero Arts: Texture and Shape. It is very versatile. I used this set so many times, especially when I made the the game boards for my High School students. You can see here and here.



I hope you like the card with 4 colors..



No comments: