29.5.14

The love of flower stamps


Hi friends,

Today, I managed myself to make 2 cards. The time like this is so rare. Everyday, I am pretty busy with all the stuffs at school. I manage 6 classes this semester with only 2 teachers including me. I myself teach in 3 classes. I also manage craft classes in 2 schools. It's an amazing job but it's really time consuming when it comes to the preparation time.

So, these days are the days for the Final Exams. So I don't need to be at school. That means I will be free for almost 2 weeks. Hurrrayyyy...

Here is the first card. I used stamps and punches from Stampin Up. The black pattern paper is from Violet Crush Kaiser. I love this paper pad. All papers are so beautiful that I bought 3 pads. Hehehe...




The second card was a simple one. I was inspired by Vera, who used the old stamp from Hero Arts. Her card reminded me to open again the drawer of the Hero Arts clings. I found this Dandelion and other flowers. I used Neenah paper for the first time. Because I just saw the pack between all the solid papers. Hehehe..



Take my advice: dig your drawers where you put old stamps. Use them again and again. Then you won't feel guilty buying new stamps.. Agree? LOL...





No comments: