31.10.13

Tiny Suitcase Winner


Hello friends,

I've been sooo busy with the ATC Swap. So many ATCs came to my house. There are still here, 121 sets of ATCs. So very sorry, for the delay of finding the winner for the mini suitcase.

This is what I got from the List Ramdomizer:

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Suzanne
  2. Maria
  3. Suriana
  4. Judith
  5. Alexandra
  6. Ingrid
  7. Merlyn
  8. Irma
  9. Aris
  10. Maryann L
  11. Lidya
  12. Jovita
Timestamp: 2013-10-31 06:19:43 UTC



So, congratulations to Suzanne Restiati!! Please email me your home address. I will send the kit of the tiny suitcase.

Thank you, friends, for participating in this small giveaway. I'll be back with the giveaway in December. See you....


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooow.... thank you so much Mba Dwita.

Maryann Laursen said...

Big congrats to Suzanne for winning the little beauty here, it was really awesome. I´m sure you´ll get loads of fun with it.
Good luck witth the ATC swap Dwita, that was also quite a lot of participants, if it means that there´s 121 entrants in the swap? No wonder you´re busy then ha ha ha.
Have a wonderful day and enjoy the fun wioth all your little princesses.