Wow! It's the first Monday of March. I still can remember the first Monday, 5 years ago. It was my debut, broadcasting LIVE in the radio. The program is English Corner, learning English together and the listeners can ask questions LIVE. Well..well, 5 years have gone by. So i made this layout today. These are the pictures of people I've interviewed.
Supplies: Hero Arts Happy & Friends clings, Distress Inks, PTI dies, Spellbinder dies, SU tag punch, The Twinery
These are the details:
1. The first interview with the most loyal listener, Mrs. Srie. She started joining the English Corner when she was 66 years old. She wants to learn more and more. She keeps joining the program almost every Monday evening. Thanks, Bu Srie..
2. This is Monika from Munchen, when she visited me. So I asked her to talk about spending time of Idul Fitri abroad. Love you, Nika..
3. This is Mrs. Irene Siregar, a.k.a. my dear Mom.. LOL. She's been an English teacher for more than 30 years. At the age of 73, she's still teaching at the university. When she had a vacation in my town, I asked her to share the knowledge of English. Always adore you, Mom...
4. This is with Hany and Bill. They spent several days in Cirebon. Voila! A real American who talked in American accent. That's great having them with me in the studio.. Thanks, pals...
5. This is the greatest moment, to interview Christian Bautista, the famous singer from Philippines. So many friends envied me for this picture. Good job, Chris..
Many thanks to Radio Suara Gratia for the chance to share the knowledge. I am always happy to work with you all.
And most of all, the quote we always say at the end of program is: Practice makes perfect. And I found this is the best quote for today:
Thanks for reading and viewing all the details, my friends...
Happy anniversary, English Corner.
Happy anniversary for brodcasting for 5 years in the radio.
God bless you all...