10.1.12

Smile

Hi friends,

This is my second post for today. I can't stop. Hehehe.. I love the new dies from MFT Stamps. The Dainty Doily. So pretty. I made a card using this dies. I think it looks so cute, a small card using dies.

Take a look:

Supplies: MFT Dainty Doily dies and Pure Innosence stamp; Tag punch from SU!; PTI sentiment stamp 'smile'; twine from The Twinery; Copic markers

And this is the inside of this mini card.

Challenges:

Wee Memories - #82 Mini (13/01)

Our Creative Corner - Show Us The Shape (13/01)

Paper Cutz Challenge - #120 Any color you like (20/01)

Thanks for viewing my card..

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a sweet card! Love the image and the shape of your card. Thank you so very much for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Oh goodness! Such a sweet card....love the shape and mostly that floral gem in her hair! Thanks so much for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Awww, look at this little cutie! I love the fun shape you used on the card. The little pop of bling is the perfect touch, too. Just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week! :)