22.12.11

Scrapbooking in frames

Last month my close friend asked me to make some scrapbook frames for the ladies in our community. Actually, it's only the frame. But come to think of it, we decided to put in some photos of theirs. Here are what I made for them.


I used many die cut outs to decor them. I love those versatile dies that I have. The flowers are from My Favorite Things die. The leaves, tags and the butterflies are from Papertreyink dies. The fern are from Cheerylynndesigns dies. THe birds are from Marianne dies. The words: ept, are from Stampinup! dies. The border leaves are from Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment are mostly from Hero Arts and Papertreyink. The twines are from The Twinery. The background papers are from Ledger Pad of Prima Marketing. So pretty. I love the papers.

Well, these are just 4 frames among 30 frames that I made. Hope these ladies enjoy what they see.

No comments: