26.11.10

Joy To All - Glossy and Crackle addiction

Dear friends,

From the title I think you can guess that I am addicted to these two kinds of liquid. Yes... Look at the card below..


Look at the hat below. The white part was colored with Popcorn Marker. It was popped. So good. Then I applied the Crackle Accent. Not too bad...
And for the snowflake below, I applied Glossy Accent to make it shiny.

Love applying these two kinds of liquid on any embellishments I added on my cards...

Challenge:
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Woow this card is so great Mb.D.

Aku suka liat saljunya. Aku juga jd pengen nyoba2..

Mandy said...

Hi Dwita, your card ios adorable, such a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our let it snow challenge, please feel free to enter again we'd love to reach 500 entries this challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our Christmas challenge - wonderful project! Cheers Claire x

Jeane said...

love your take on using the crackle....
it looks real with that!
very clever!!

Monika Reeck said...

lovely Images and lovely colors and nice touch of the cracle accent Mbak...and lovely glossy accent too..I LOVE PURPLE and now all on your BLOG ARE PURPLE I love to come here again when ada waktu pasti Mbak...lovely card...