8.9.10

Sending Smile Your Way

Good morning, everyone..

It's Wednesday morning, here. Kids are not going to school due to the Idul Fitri (Moslems) holiday. They are free for a week. I managed to make these Aster flowers yesterday, and just finished this card. I feel good that I've come back to my collection of punches. So many flowers I can make, and I just realized it. I'll upload the tutorial in the Multiply account later on. The account is
here. You'll find the tutorial of Peony and Cosmos, as well.

I used the sketch from CPS 183. I added some sun shapes to make it a li'l brighter.


This is the closer look on the Asters.


Hope you have a g
reat day, friends.. Thanks for looking..

5 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wow...telaten banget !!!!
Keren bunganya Mb. Dwit!

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous, you really need to consider entering some of the challenges at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com! You can win prizes and they post all the challenges weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to enter them!

Kristii said...

Soooo pretty!! I love those flowers!!!

Yenni Natalia said...

Wuah keren abis deh..bisa bikin bunga sendiri. :) saya pernah lihat bukunya untuk bikin bunga ini tapi ngga tau dimana cara dapatnya puncher nya :).

hugs
yenni

Monika Reeck said...

mbaak asternya kereeen bangeeet suka suka sukaaa mana ungu2 gitu duuh SWET WONDERFUL CARD...