24.9.10

EBTK Challenge for the 1st time

Hi friends,

I'm back again. Aihh.. I was so inspired today and this is the first time for me to join EBTK Challenge. I really dare myself to join, because I've seen so many fabulous cards from adorable card makers who have joined, and I felt so "little"..LOL...

It's Challenge 23 with this sketch.


And this is my take.


It's so simple to make. I used the embosser to make the border, Hero Arts clear stamp for the image, which are colored with my 'magic' Zig markers. You know something? I bought this border stamp more than a year ago and this is also the first time for me to use it..LOL. I think there are still more 'not-yet-used' stamps in the drawers. I have to dig again and again.. Wanna join?

Ok, friends, that's all for today, two cards in a row. Thanks for looking.
..

3 comments:

Ann said...

Such a pretty card! SO glad you joined us at the EBTKS challenge! :D

Ayu (MimiPipi Craft) said...

Simple but beautiful..
Mba Stamp2nya dihibahkan aja buat aku...huehehehehehe

Winter said...

So cute! I love those stamps! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)