26.8.10

OLW - Border

Hi friends, meet again.

I seldom use border stamp. This is a real challenge. Because the cards below are the result of the
10th and 11th attemps!! LOL...
The Simplicity - OLW 17 this week is using boder stamp.

The card with green lace border was the 10th attempt. I added the blings there.


Then I thought of stamping with the lace facing down with brown ink and half pearls on it. So this one below was the 11th attempt...


Which one is okay?

Sources: Border stamp: Ribbons & Lace from Limited Edition. The sentiment: Merci from hero Arts.

Thanks for looking, friends. Have a nice day and happy stamping...

10 comments:

Susan said...

Okay...I really love the simplicity of both cards, but I think the second card with the lace pointed down calls out to me more. I like the softer color too. Thanks for sharing both!!

Jennifer Styles said...

Your cards are lovely. Very simple, but so pretty.

Bonnie said...

I'm with Susan here. I like the first but I LOVE the second. The colors are so pretty together. I'll bet 1-9 weren't all that bad!

Rosemary said...

hi dwita! both cards are so pretty!! thanks for sharing both!

Carol said...

BOTH cards are really pretty! Can't choose one over the other!

**ScrapcoLLector** said...

dua duanya cantik dwita...tapi kalo di suruh milih ya...yang ke dua ^_^

Donelda said...

I really like htis border stamp! I think both are good but I particularly like the orientation of the second one ... but then I really like the color you used there too so it might be the combo of both!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the pearl on the 2nd card so wonderful Mbak simple n fast to make ya Mbak....great idea tfs Mbak Dwita..

mustavcoffee said...

Love both cards Dwita, if I had to choose, I think perhaps the second because I like the colours and the pretty pearls finish beautifully :D xx

Susan Raihala said...

Dwita, I am with Carol on this one. Both are wonderful in their own ways! The green one made me think of grass, the brown one of vintage lace. Awesome!