2.12.09

A Birthday Card

Well, I made this card very quickly, as it had to be sent today. Only within 15 minutes... This card is for Grace, my bestfriend in the university. We haven't met for ages, but we still have contacted with each other. I miss her and I always remember her birthday, December 2. Happy birthday, Grace.
HA Digikit Friends Definition and Tulips, HA Cling Butterfly

I actually distress the edges with distress inks. But..LOL... I used a square sponge, so the edge of the square echoes... I don't have that special tool for distress ink.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

vera said...

only 15 minutes ? wow...quick and beautiful done!

Jill said...

WOW! Can't believe this only took 15 minutes! I love the butterfly with the bow! Thanks for all of your comments over on my blog- you made my day! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

This is so gorgeous, Dwita! Can't believe is 15 minutes card, awesome! Love it!