23.11.09

We Love Heroarts - Mini Meet

After 3-hour travelling by train, I arrived at my Mom's house yesterday Sunday morning. I prepared everything, including the snacks and venue. Then I waited for my friends. The first batch arrived at 10 in the morning were Monika, Ayu and Rini. Next was Stephanie Lucy. Next was Eva, then Yussy, Rieka and the last was Fika.
We were 9 girls who adored making cards. Each of us has a special interest in cards. For example, Rini and Lucy enjoys quilling. But since they met us, they tended to try some stamps as well.





Here is some of us with the "We Love Hero Arts" banner. LOL. I made this myself in instant. We showed all the clear stamps and clings that we jut got and we brought here.

Left to right: Eva, Ayu, Me, Rini, Monika, Fika, Rieka.

We did not only make cards but also were exchanging stamps, nesties and cuttlebug folders. Everybody was free to use every single tool we had yesterday. We even exchanged our stamped images (I have Anya images now). It seemed that my Cuttlebug machine was a primadona. They had to queue to use it... LOL... Here are our nesties and some of cards we made. The cards made based on the sketch of Mojo Monday. I had posted my other card for the challenge. Maybe my other friends would finish the card embellishments and posted it last night.



Since I came from other town, I didn't prepare for the lunch. So we decided to order some Chinese food. This is the noodle that I ordered. So yummy...

We enjoyed our togetherness. They seemed wanted to stay longer and longer. However, their husband picked them up at the hour they asked, so they had to go home. The last person was Monika who left my Mom's house, around 6.30 in the evening. She even managed to take a picture with my Mom (my 70-year-old adorable lady)


What a card crafting day!!

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - this looks like such FUN. What a wonderful time you must have had.

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Wah...asyik sekali bisa kumpul rame-rame :)

Lin said...

So glad to see all these great pictures and hear about your day together! Thanks so much for sharing, Dwita!!

Jacqueline said...

Looks like you had an enjoyable day Dwita! TFS!

Deirdre said...

Dwita, Thanks so much for sharing the fun day you had with us all on your blog. Looks like there was fantastic crafting and creating going on... :)

Virginia L. said...

You were the perfect hostess for the gathering. Your mom is darling! Thanks for sharing the pictures! FUN!