6.2.21

Feel Better

Hello friends,

In Indonesia, February is known as the rainy season. Almost every day, the rain is falling. And in the city where I live, these days, it is windy and cold. Especially in the morning. 

And as you also know, the pandemic is still here. My friend got the virus, as well as her hubby. Both of them are still hospitalized in the capitol city, 3-hour distance from my city. They just lost the mother of the hubby. So sad.

To comfort her, I made this card. I used MFT stamp. I colored the image with Copic markers. I am going to send it on Monday. 



I did a paper piecing for the umbrella. I stamped the umbrella on a pattern paper, cut it and adhered it on the image.

I love how the ground turned out. I used Copic markers.


I enter this card to join Cute Card Thursday Challenge #672

Hope you enjoy my card and the details.

Love,
Dwita



No comments: