28.1.21

Embossed Background

Hello friends,

Today I was making this card. I used a sketch from CAS (E) Sketch .Challenge #405. So I grabbed three embossing folders to make a little 'crowded' ambiance. Hehehe.. what do you call it? A little crowded? ;))
The embossing folders were from Cuttlebug and Sizzix. Well, I collect tons of embossing folders and die cuts and punches. Those tools really enable me to make cards efficiently. I save my time.

And the color scheme, I took it from Sunday Stamps Challenge 249. Such warm colors.

Here is the card.



 I used stamps from Simon Says Stamp for those marching band kids. So cute. I colored them with Copic markers.

Here is the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch #425:


And the color scheme is from Sunday Stamps Challenge #249:


I hope you enjoy my card.

Love,
Dwita




3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Dwita, thanks so much for bringing the marching band to our final parade! I love embossing, too - what a great brick wall!! Just love the colors!
=]

Heather said...

Dwita, these guys are so cute! hat a great theme for a birthday card, and a perfect take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

I love your "crowded" embossed background! So fun for your marching drummers announcing the birthday celebration. Great job using this weeks color challenge too! Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps! Hope to see yo again!