6.2.21

Love Is In The Air

Hello friends,

February is quite well-known as the month of pink, red, and love. I love making cards this month, because I can use the heart die cut and the love sentiment stamps that stay quite long in the drawer. ;))

My card base is red, then I added the white cardstock which was embossed, then I adhered the heart die cut from Impression Obsession (Floral Lace Heart). I stamped a round sentiment: Love is in the air Ferbuary 14 from MFT. I die cut love which was actually from lovely die cut of Heidi Swapp. Then finally I added several red hearts that I cut from a background die cut.


Here is the closer look on the sentiment stamp:

The love die cut on black cardstock:

The Floral Lace Heart die cut from Impression Obsession:
And the love from lovely die cut of Heidi Swapp:

I enter this card to join the challenges: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, DRU Challenge #162, and Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Mainly Red.

Hope you enjoy my card.


Love,
Dwita.

3 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Dwita. I like the contrast between the dies you used and the embossed background. Thank you for entering the Sports and/or Mainly Red Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Heart card! That IO heart die is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at the Dies R Us Challenges!



















creationsnz said...

I agree with Suze, you have made a wonderful card with lots of interest and texture. We hope you'll share with us again at Incy Wincy Designs, CarolG.