10.2.21

Cards to Comfort

Hello friends,

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy. This pandemic season, whatsoever, needs us to take care more of ourselves. We need to pay attention to the intake: food and drink. Even, we need more vitamins than ever. And also not forgetting the to have sports every day. 

Well, yesterday, four people passed away because of some diseases, heart attack, stroke, and kidney failure. I was so sad because one of them was the hubby of my friend. He was quite young to go to heaven. They live quite far from my place. So I decided to send the condolence cards.




I used pattern papers from Kaiser Crafts. The feather die cut is from Quickutz. I also used some punches from Stampin Up. Well, for so many times, punches are easier that die cuts. But I love die cutting as well. 

I do hope my friends will feel loved receiving the card from me.

I enter the card to join the challenge: Love To Craft Challenge Blog LTCCB #55 - Anything Goes, and DL.ART: February Challenge - Anything Goes.

Hope you enjoy my cards.

Love,
Dwita


2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is stunning I love your design
Thank you for joining the DL.ART February 2021 Linky challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

I am so sorry about the loss of your friend's husband, I am sure she will appreciate the time you took to make the lovely condolence card.
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com