8.1.21

Sending Hugs

Hello friends, It is 2021. Happy New Year to you all. Hope it's not too late to say that. Well.. I challenge myself to continue my journey as a card maker. I came across to this challenge and would like to join the challenge. This is my first card of this year. I need to send one to a friend who just lost her daughter. For the card, I used Altenew 3D Rose Fluries die. It is not the newest die cut of Altenew. I had it two years back, and I just got a chance to use it. I needed to use several colors of pink to make the roses. Here is my card.
This is the closer look on the flowers.
And, for this year, I want to start joining card challenges again. Wow.... it's been years that I didn't join any card challenges. Many things happened along the way. I even posted only once for three years in a row. :) The last time I did write in my other blog, perhaps, in 2014. The blog of the journey of teaching at school. I finished teaching at school in 2017.

For this time, I enter this card to join the CTS #403 from Case(e) This Sketch. It is Donna Mikasa's turn.


I also enter this to the Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes.

Yes, I adore clean and simple cards. I made many simple cards these past 4 years, but didn't upload in this blog. Oh.. I miss blogging. I wish to be able to continue joining card challenges, and do writing in this blog. Good to see you all, again.

Hope you enjoy this very first card of the year 2021.. ;) 

Love, 
Dwita

1 comment:

I Card Everyone said...

Dwita, I'm so very happy that you've shared this lovely card with us at CTS. Even though we are saying goodbye to CTS, I do hope you'll continue to find challenges that spark your creativity!
=] Michele
p.s. these Altenew sets are fresh and wonderful no matter how long we have them!