11.1.21

Key To My Heart

Hi friends,

Now it is a chance to visit My Favorit Things. It is one of the brands that I adore so much. I visited the blog last weekend and found there has been still a challenge. It is a sketch challenge. Well... after so many years, joining a challenge with a sketch is really something. At first, I wanted to die cut several cardstock to form the rectangles. But I couldn't find the rectangle die cut in its place. Then, I searched the rectangle stamps. I think I forgot how it looked like. ;))

Finally, I used the dual brush watercolor marker. I used a brush to paint the rectangles in 2 colors. While waiting it to dry, I stamped this pretty lady and colored it with Copic markers. Wow... it took some time to imagine the colors and how to color it. Here is the card.


And this is the sketch from Wednesday Sketch Challenge in MFT.


I pictured the card from the front and the closer look of the pretty lady.



Hope you like the card.

Love,
Dwita.






No comments: