26.1.21

ATC Leaves and Sentiments

Hello friends,

Here I'm back after more than a hectic week doing this and that.
My friend conduct an ATC swap. Each of us has to make 5 ATCs. I used Simon Says Stamp Nature Stamps to make the leaves. I stamped them with Versamark ink and poured the embossing powder and heated them. I die cut them one by one using Simon Says Stamp die cut set called Nature. And then I did my adorable activity: watercoloring. I used Tombow dual brush, applied the ink on an acrylic pad, then I used the small brush to apply the color to the images. Love it. The sentiments are from Altenew.


Here they are, one by one:



This is the set of the stamp and die cut from Simon Says Stamp. They are versatile to use in any occasions.
I enter this to join the challenges: Incy Wincy Design Challenge - Anything Goes and Dies R Us Challenge DRU Challenge #161.

Hope you enjoy the beauty of these ATCs.


Love,
Dwita






2 comments:

Karen C said...

What a fun use of your dies!! So glad you played along with our challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge! Hope to see you in our next challenge! Did you notice we have a DT call going on? -Hugs, Karen C IWDC DT Member

MeSi said...

So cute, I love your design! Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Sorry for late commenting.
Merja DT